23 August 2014

Free VPS from VPS.me

Free VPS from VPS.me - VPS.me is the son of a hosting company that has long Hostinger present in providing shared hosting free. In contrast to the parent who dispenses shared hosting, VPS.me "duty" handing out free VPS for those interested (although mediocre specifications). Well, on this occasion, I would like to share oprek VPS free of VPS.me which we will use as a web server and can be accessed from.

Specifications Free VPS of VPS.me

Processor 600 MHz (0.6 GHz)
RAM 384 Mb
Swap 96 Mb
Storage RAID 5 Gb-10
Bandwidth of 10 Gb / month
1 IPv6 IP address - without IPv4
Server location in Germany

With VPS specs as above we can use it to be used as a web server LEMP Stack [Linux, nginx (engine-x), MySQL and PHP]. A server that supports PHP based websites to build and support database storage.

Why use a LEMP stack?

We will minimize resource usage vps (especially RAM and CPU) are more effective and efficient. This is very important because the specification VPS free of VPS.me has mediocre specs alone.

VPS will be installed LEMP stack [Linux, nginx (engine-x), MySQL, PHP] which acts as a web server. Web server installed that has been done in this free VPS, will be accessible from IPv6 and IPv4 (dual-stack)

Installation Method LEMP Stack.

On this occasion I just want to introduce a free VPS from vps.me first, So to be a process of setting VPS web server with LEMP I will discuss next. While I learned it first.

How to Get Free Vps Vps.me

Of course free vps should not pay, I do not do and do not take advantage Affiliates. (totally free! just for you and for me!). So please just register directly at his website www.vps.me/free-vps. For registration guide, you can see in Forever Free VPS Server from VPS.me, Price Only $0.

0 comments:

Post a Comment